3D Systems, the inventor of Stereolithography, brings you legendary SLA® precision in production 3D printers, fine-tuned for cost-efficiency and unrivaled availability of materials. These advanced 3D printers produce exact plastic and composite material parts without the restrictions of CNC or injection molding. With accuracy and surface quality of this level, you can produce low-to-medium run parts at a lower per-unit cost and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
• Develop and produce products without the hefty cost and time of CNC machining or injection molding.
• Reduce the costs per unit for low-to-medium sized runs.
• Match your exact mechanical and optical specifications with the broadest range of materials available.
• Cut finishing time and enjoy the best surface quality available from any 3D printer.
• Identify design flaws early with true-to-design accuracy and surface finish.
• Produce large, whole parts and cut both the time required for assembly and part weakness associated with attachment points.
• Streamline the path from CAD or scan to final part production.
iPro™ 8000 and ProX™ 950 SLA printers build parts with outstanding surface smoothness, feature resolution, edge definition and tolerances. Models come in the following build volumes:
• 650 x 350 x 300 mm (25.6 x 13.7 x 11.8 in)
• 650 x 750 x 50 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 1.97 in)
• 650 x 750 x 275 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 10.8 in)
• 650 x 750 x 550 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in)
• 1500 x 750 x 550 mm (59 x 29.5 x 21.65 in)
• Two lasers work simultaneously
• Amazing speed – Print a full size dashboard in days not weeks
• Huge parts with highest detail, accuracy and edge definition in 3D printing
• No seams – Single-part durability
• Material efficient – All unused material stays in the system
Other Features include:
• One-year warranty
• Controlled by 3DPrint™ software for optimal operations and expertly integrated system elements, sophisticated systems sequencing and real-time controls and monitoring
Accura® Xtreme – Tough grey plastic to replace CNC-machined polypropylene and ABS articles.
Accura® CeraMax™ Composite – Composite material for manufacturing stable, high-stiffness and abrasion resistant parts.
Accura® Peak – Stiff plastic material for heat-resistant components.
Accura® CastPro – Highly accurate material for stable investment casting patterns using QuickCast™ technology.
Accura® ClearVue – High clarity plastic for a multitude of applications.
Accura® Xtreme™ White 200 – Ultra tough white plastic to replace CNC-machined polypropylene and ABS articles.
Accura® 25 – Flexible plastic to simulate and replace CNC-machined white polypropylene articles.
• Medical devices
• Manufacturing master patterns
• Orthodontics and dental
• Turbine production
Request our Full 3D Printer Information Package using the form on the right. You will receive a link to a PDF containing everything you need to know about the SLA Production 3D Printer Series!