The industry’s best combination of part durability and surface finish, 3D Systems’ family of advanced Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®) machines are raising the bar in direct manufacturing and functional prototyping.
SLS 3D printers by 3D Systems produce true, functional thermoplastics with the highest resolution and surface finish of any other SLS process. Manufacturers—producing anything from industrial designs to medical devices to ducting components to patient-specific devices—can now break free of the time, design and economic constraints of traditional ABS methods while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Manufacture volumes of durable parts with 3D mechanical properties suitable for end use and tough prototyping applications.
• Make parts faster with superior build speed and high throughput.
• Be confident in the precision of your parts with the highest accuracy and resolution available from an SLS system.
• Save money and decrease ecological footprint; 3D Systems SLS 3D printers have the best material recycling rate in class.
• Reduce production and logistics costs because no tooling is required.
• Enjoy the design freedom you need to manufacture complex geometries and whole parts because SLS production printers don’t require supports.
• Enhance your portfolio with the ability to make large numbers of customer-specific or patient-specific parts quickly.
• Fit your specifications with a broad range of SLS materials.
Our sPro™ and ProX™ SLS printers produce stronger parts with excellent and consistent mechanical properties, independent of build position. We offer the smoothest surface finish, highest resolution and edge definition of any SLS system.
Other features include:
• One-year warranty
• All-in-one powder delivery, part building, finishing capability and powder recycling on most models
• Control production from start to finish with intuitive software
The ProX 500 is the new standard for SLS accuracy and toughness. Designed to increase throughput and precision, the ProX 500, combined with DuraForm® ProX materials, produces high-quality thermoplastic parts for a variety of end-use and functional prototyping applications in aerospace, medical, industrial design and more.
The sPro SLS systems are available in seven models for high-throughput of medium to extra-large parts. Upgrade options are available with each sPro model.
The following build volumes are available:
sPro 60: 15 x 13 x 18 in (381 x 330 x 437 mm)
sPro 140: 22 x 22 x 18 in (550 x 550 x 460 mm)
sPro 230: 22 x 22 x 30 in (550 x 550 x 750 mm)
• DuraForm ProX is a durable, white engineering plastic. Combined with the ProX 500 system, this material offers unrivaled surface finish and recyclability, creating a new standard for production LS materials.
• DuraForm EX Black is a black, impact-resistant engineering plastic with the toughness of injection-molded polypropylene. For housings, enclosures, thin-walled ducts and more, DuraForm EX Black provides the durability you need.
• DuraForm FR 100 is a halogen-free, flame-retardant engineering plastic that is compliant with UL 94 V-0. Perfect for many production applications, this material fits the requirements for consumer products, aircraft cabin and cargo parts, and appliance enclosures.
• DuraForm Flex is a durable, rubber-like material with top-notch tear resistance and burst strength. This material is perfect for athletic footwear and equipment, gaskets and hoses.
• Aerospace ducting
• Customized medical drill guides
• Prosthetics and orthotics
• Consumer goods – Mobile device cases
• Electronic housings
• Automotive interiors and prototypes
Request our Full 3D Printer Information Package using the form on the right. You will receive a link to a PDF containing everything you need to know about the SLS Production 3D Printer Series!